In general, what is meant by energy? Where does this energy come from? What are the issues related to the use of this energy in our daily lives, and more specifically in the tourism sector? And finally, how can we control the flow of consumption in a tourist establishment and address this issue to include all users and stakeholders in the process?
Whether directly or indirectly, we produce waste in the course of our activities, especially on vacation when our habits are upset. This MOOC presents practical solutions and knowledge to acquire a global vision of the steps that can be taken in a tourist establishment. There you will find content on how to:
- Control of energy in general
- Themes of heating, air conditioning and thermal comfort
- Various existing lighting systems and technologies
- Different uses of electricity in an establishment
- We hope that these tips could accompany your current approaches to waste treatment.